|Played By||Jon Abrahams|
|Occupation||High School Student|
|Appeared in||Scary Movie|
|Family||Mrs. Prinze (mother), Bubba, Jim, Big Jim, Little Jim, Slim Jim (possible brothers), Mr. Prinze (father, unknown whereabouts)|
|Parody Of||Billy Loomis (Scream), Ray Bronson (I Know What You Did Last Summer)|
Bobby Prinze is essentially a typical high school teenager who likes partying and drinking although he does have an overwhelming obsession with sex with his girlfriend, Cindy Campbell. He blames the lack of sex in their relationship on his compulsion to murder his classmates in a conspiracy with Ray Wilkins to blame Drew Decker's killer of their crimes. Bobby tries to be the dominant personality in both relationships, getting rejected by Cindy and by Ray. He lives in a trailer on the school grounds with his mother and brothers, and due to his pauper lifestyle, he tends to wash his clothes in the school fountain. Shorty Meeks once mentions having introducing him to marijuana.
Bobby Prinze is a student at B. A. Corpse High School which he attends with Cindy, his girlfriend. Their friends and confidantes include Brenda Meeks, Buffy Gilmore, Greg Philippe, Shorty Meeks and Ray Wilkins. At one time, he had a sexual tryst with Buffy in an incident that has yet to be revealed. During days when Cindy's dad was out of town, Bobby often went to her house to try to have sex with her. Despite their relationship working out, Bobby often became upset that their sex life wasn't good enough for him.
On Halloween of 1999, Bobby, Cindy and their friends accidentally hit a fisherman walking in the road with their car while Bobby was distracted by Cindy giving him a blowjob (albeit accidently, when Greg dropped his whiskey bottle on her head knocking her into Bobby's lap) . Although he survived, he was afterward knocked out cold by a beer bottle tossed by Greg while the group was arguing over what to do with the body. They covered the possible crime up by dropping his body into the local lake which subsequently killed him. After making a pact to take what had happened to their graves Bobby tries reassuring Cindy that everything would be alright if she'd only touched his dick again which she quickly rejected the idea of.
A year after the death of Drew Decker, after Cindy and her friends get notes reminding them of the man they killed, Bobby's girlfriend, Cindy, is attacked by the killer, and she discovers Bobby dropping a knife and cellphone while climbing in her window. The police consider him as a suspect as Drew's killer. At the police station, he swears that he's not the killer. He is later released after the killer calls Cindy while she's staying at Buffy's house. In the school cafeteria the next day, Bobby bumps into Cindy as she voices her suspicions. Behind the scenes, Ray is seemingly murdered at the movie theater. Bobby later turns up at Cindy's party where she gets inebriated and gives in to his sexual advances. She considers it a romantic experience, but he remains aloof and distracted. When she asks him why it took him so long to get to her party, Bobby accidentally reveals Buffy is dead just as Ghostface appears and stabs Bobby multiple times in the stomach. Cindy grabs a gun to defend herself, but Bobby reappears still alive and shoots Shorty Meeks, revealing himself as a copycat killer along with Ray Wilkins as his alibi. When Cindy asks why their motives, Bobby reveals they're doing it to become famous while blaming the murders on Drew's murderer. He also reveals that both he and Ray are now gay lovers, something Ray denies. At that moment, the real Ghost Face arrives and kills Bobby and leaves Ray for dead before attacking Cindy, who later realizes his identity as Doofy Gilmore.
It is later revealed that Ray survived the stabbing and attended college with Cindy and Brenda. It is presumed Bobby remained deceased due to his absence. Cindy's ordeal with Bobby, however, resulted in trust issues when it came to finding and starting another relationship.
- Shorty Meeks (shot; although survived)
- Cindy Campbell (planned; survived)
- Neil Campbell (planned; survived)
- Cindy Campbell (girlfriend)
- Ray Wilkins (friend/reputed boyfriend)
- Buffy Gilmore (friend)
- Greg Phillipe (friend)
- Brenda Meeks (friend)
- Shorty Meeks (classmate)
- Doofy Gilmore (associate)
- Of the three characters known to be the men behind the identity of Ghostface Killer, Bobby Prinze is the only one of the three who is legally dead by the end of Scary Movie, as Ray Wilkins appears alive in Scary Movie 2 and Doofy Gilmore escaped unscathed from his crimes at the end of the first film
- Bobby Prinze is based on Billy Loomis (Scream) and Ray Bronson (I Know What You Did Last Summer). His last name comes from Freddie Prinze Jr., who played Ray Bronson (protagonist of "I Know What You Did Summer"). He also shares the quirks of both characters in that he likes to drink a lot and party a lot (like Ray Bronson) and is revealed to be a sociopath (like Billy Loomis)
- When Bobby and Ray are confessing to the murders, Bobby makes a claim that he and Ray are now lovers. However, Ray has a response that this "relationship" is all in Bobby's mind.